Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ahhhhhhhhhhh

it's September 1st, 2009. you already know what THAT means.





it means TOMORRROW, is the first day of school.
shit. - ugh, like wtf man. June went by pretty slow, & July? ha! it was like slow jammin'! & i did NOT complain @ all! but August? sheeesh, wasn't yesterday August 1st? ugh. i did a fair amount of school shopping, but i didn't get alot of school supplies this year ): i have this theory : before school starts, we ALL od on the school supplies. (well i do) & i buy a ton of shit i THINK i need, & when i'm in class the first day & they give us a list of what he needs, it's TOTALLLY different to what i bought. so this year, i'm waiting till' the end of the week to buy what i need. smart thinking, Darlanne ! :) ahh i'm officially a J U N I O R. man, that sounds good to say . my best friend Andrea's a senior, & she'll be leaving me soon ): i don't wanna think about it. i wanna spend her last year together . but me, Daniris & Josh are sticking together, since we are the youngest in the group, lol . welll it's 9:39 & uhh i should be straightening my hair. gaah, nervous! byeeeee'!


- PS. i know i haven't blogged alot in Aug. my internet was a total bitch this month. now it's back & strong , so expect me blogggging endlessly like i did when i first started ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment