Wednesday, September 2, 2009

whats goood, first day of junior year?

ohhhh yeah, today was the first day.
i woke upp @ 4.30 am , CHYEAH 4 fucking 30! why so early? my mom goes to work @ 5.30 am, & i wanted a ridee to daniris's so yeah. last night, i only got about 3 hours of fucking sleep, since my dogs kept gnawing my at my fucking face last night. -_____- soo my alarm rang loudly at 4.30 - i got up, showered, dressed, did my hair, deoderent, yadayadayada. left the house by 5.20. got dropped off @ daniris's & she just got out the shower, soo she's like 'i thought i was picking you up?" OMFG. i couldve slept 2 hours more -_- dammmit. lol, well she took FOREVERRR to get ready, and we ended up going to school at like 7.10 ish. i guess this year they did it differently, & according to lastnames is where you go. so A-J was in the caf, so i went down there w. alicia, elijah & esmarlin. seeing everybody from the previous year before was pretty eh, wierd. hahah & seeing new faces was kinda exciting, in a way x] me & jose looked like total fools, jumping and 'yay'ing about how we made it to junior year. i finally got my schedule after ages & i was so FUCKING mad:


period 1 - study hall
period 2 - study hall
period 3.4 - social systems & justice
period 5 - study hall
period 6.7- french honors.

k let's talk about how i have 3 STUDY HALLS! i've NEVER had a study period since ive been in HS & i was hoping it stay that way. i dont get credit whatsoever, so what the eff? oh & another problem? NO REAL CLASSES. ha, sounds like a dream but NO. i NEED real classes. i need bio 2 (yes im a failure when it comes to bio), & history 2. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. having study first period was brutal, dogg. having finney & sangie there lessenes the pain, i guess. oh & while the bell rang for second period & everyone was happy to leave, i had to fucking stay for et another study hall! but my life was saved when d'aven came to the rescue! i've missssed him terribly & it was gr8 seeing him . then i sat w. brandyn & cassandra when i found out i had mr burke for a teacher. blehhhhh. it's so wierd between him & i. i mean, we have mega history, but we're not immature like we were in my freshman year. we can actually be friends w.out it being akward. i love it, cause im always gna care for him, but only as a buddy :] when that bell rang, i was freeeeeeeeeeeeee! C'wing was the location of my 3.4 class, which was odd cause i've never had a class in the C wing. when i got inside, i was literally the only person in my class' till porfi came along. i've misssed him too :] & as more people came in, well only 6 people, he would be the only person that i knew from that class. everybody was freshmen & i didn't know them whatsoever. it also got pretty uncomfortable having a former friend that i used to care about so much, text in the back of my class, just chillin' near my teacher's desk. ehh. i feel like a coward & i feel like a dick when i think about the things i've said about him, thought about him & felt about him. i wish i could talk to him, but ANYWHOOOOOO. my teacher, ms vaughn? she's wicked niiiice. i knew her from when i tried out for volleyball in freshman year. she totally helped me out alot :) she read my schedule & when she found out about my many studys & that i was a junior, she offered me her psych class for 1.2 honors. so i jumped quick on that ship :p after that was lunch. 2nd, to be exact. omfg, it was packed duuuude. luckily daniris, kim, alicia, demetria & jose were in my lunch :D my 5th period study? i love it :) i surround myself w. allison & danielle, because they're amazing, duh & cause i talked to them the most . plus, having mr gallicia for a teeacher again, 3rd year in a row? doesn't suck whatsoever :) oh & lemmme just say my 6.7 french? i nearly died of boredom in that fucking class. wicked torture. hahah, but half of my old french crew is in that shit w. me (taylor, jose, jackie) (: plus, i knew mostly everyone in that class. hahahaha funniest shit ever? taylor's friend vanessa leaves her phone w. taylor (big mistake), tay calls her mom for whatever reason, idk how the fuck this happened but during some type of picture lesson about france, it goes on speaker, dialing practically every number from the phonebook, & it dialed her mom's numberrr. her mom's like "HELLLO HELLLO?! WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!" me & desirae were straight dyyyyyyyyyying dude, while mr bowers is bitching & threatning to send a referro hahahah oh man, tay turn redder than a cherry. it made my day :p



i'm changing 2 of my studies & my 3.4 for some REAL classes. i was a fuck up for 10th grade. i did amazing for 9th, but i failed bio. failing bio 2 years in a row? not good. this is the year colleges look at. i HAVE to do wonderful & i NEED a scholarship for college. i'm striving for better this year.

it sucks how i have no type of classes w. my bestfriends ): maybe its better for me? it's like this:
when i have classes w. my close friends, i slack. when i don't & i have classes w. people i hate, i slack & i skip that class, because of my fears. fuck that. im not skipping anymore. im dealing w. my problems. not like i hate anyone in my classes, but yeah. i need a balance of friends & no friends, to keep me focused.


after school daniris & i walked home, but stopped @ DD's on the way. we talked about how it's possible for us to have a 'falling out' & become distant, since we have no classes together, but we'll try our hardest to not let that happen. we also talked about what we wanna accomplish this year, school wise, friend wise & yes, relationship wise. it was really insightful & i thought alot about this year, more than any year. i've never wanted to do so good in school, as i do w. my junior year.

& drama this year? not gonna happen, imma make sure of that. lately i've been having an epiphany. like, i used to hate so many people 10th grade, wish terrible things upon them, & just be rude about em. i'm done w. all of that. i can't take back some of the things i've said or done to people, but i can mature from it, which is what im doing. you wanna talk shit about me? k. talk thru status's tryna hurt my feelings, joking on the way i look? so be it. wanna confront me about some bullshit in front of the school, instead of pulling me aside like a mature human being? do it. i'm fearless this year, & i could give 2 shits about drama. i'm focused this year & i'm done w. the immature bullshit .

No comments:

Post a Comment