Thursday, August 27, 2009

. . .

well, my internet's been on the most dysfunctional mood swings everr! it's like one minute, i have internet - the next, i don't. sheeesh. welll lemme just start w. the updates.

- i've slept over andrea's 3 days str8'
- daniris is in NY w. josh & i hate them both lol
- i'm going to kim's gay prom soon :)
- my sister brittney & I are getting closer by the days
- there's this kid who likes me, but i'm not so sure about him.
- i'm over my first love & my douchy friend .
- i'm getting a new dog soon (HOPEFULLY)
- i did most of my school shopping in VA, but i seriously need jeans & flats by the next 5 days ASAP
- oh & SCHOOOOOOOOL SUPPPLIES! always fun ;]
- i lost 4 pounds! ha'cha!
- i've been keeping my *promise, & i don't intend to break it until i'm 18.
- i rode my bike from park ave (my house) to grafton st. (andrea's) @ 10 pm tues.
- & even tho' i only spent one day of summer w. amber, on her last day too, it was wicked fun & i miss her hebrew ass a bunch!


honestly. best summer ever. k? yeaah. i'm happppy :) :)

1 comment:

  1. awwhh darlanne i miss you too!! haha lol . =]
    this was the best summer . lol =]

    ReplyDelete