Thursday, August 13, 2009

Brittany.

is the name of my new foster sister :]
i haven't met her yet since i've been here, most of the summer
but this is what my mom & brother have told me:

- she's 13 going on 14 in September.
- she'll be a freshman @ my school this year.
- she's half white half dominican (awesome)
- she's wicked shy & quiet.
- she's short. approximately 5'1.
- she's blonde
- & shes pretty.


doesn't sound terrible at all. when i first heard the news, i was fucking mad, like 'wtf i seen orphan last week and now you wanna bring an unknown girl to my home?!' but now, i'm thinking of it as a good experience. it's wierd cause i've always had foster brother's, never sister's. i've never had a sister before, & i've always wanted one. i always consider my bestfriend Andrea as an older sister, but now i can sorta get a real one? i'm a tad stoked :D i doubt she'll be a bitch & if she is, i'll cut her .




so kidding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment