Thursday, August 13, 2009

8'14'

is the day i go home.
it's bittersweet , rly.
i know before in previous posts, i did not wanna go home
but now thinking about it, i sorta do.
i miss my family.
i miss my dog.
i miss my friends.
i miss home, rly.
even if it is in sucky Worcester, Mass.

but i am gna miss it here a bunch.

i'll miss 6 flags.
i'll miss going to pools everyday
i'll miss mickey d's & pizza hut every week.
i'll miss my bed.
i'll miss our pancake mornings
i'll miss spending hours in randhy's room
i'll miss scoping out hotties at the park.
i'll miss uncle jay, tia chichi, johnny, chris & randhy the most.
& especially shadow the cat!


- but i'll come back.
even tho i'll be 18 when that happens x)

i'm leaving part of my heart in Springfield, Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment