Sunday, July 12, 2009

sunday 7'12

soo i left around 11.30 w. esmarlin & my grandparents. i bawled my fucking eyes out, like no jokes. i haven't been outside of the st8' for more than a day since i was 6 dogg, so i was crying O'd . i kissed my parents like a bajillion of times & especiallly my dog. i was wicked upset for the first 2 hours in the van, but after that, i wasnt thinking about it too much. it was a 10 hour long car ride, but we stopppped at mickey's, KFC & DD's which was swe :] omfg the chicken at KFC?! FORCE! for 8 pieces, its 19.95 & for 20 pieces its 40 bucks! sooo glad i don't like in NY hahah. so this is how it went in order:

-Mass
-Conneticut
- NY
- New Jersey
-Delaware
- Pennsylvania
- Maryland

then virginia :) we got here at exactly 11 pm, and my cousin randy baked us some bombbb ass brownies & whatnot which was sweet :] OMFG my aunt's house?! AWEEEESOMEEE!

3 living rooms, 2 bathrooms, a patio, 5 computers, 6 bedrooms, a workout room, dining room, 3 chimney's & a balcony .plus it has stairs & shit

god, was i gassssed xD lmao
plus, our uncle got me&smiley our own comp's! :DDDD lol

im wicked excited to be spending a month here ; sure i'll get homesick at some points, but its true what everyones been saying. i NEEDED to get outta worc, Mass in general! i mean, if cant handle a month, how can i move out for good, for college & shit? i neeed'a grow balls & be independent. but i miss my fam + friends like mad, but im gna have fun heree :] hollla for new experiences<3

oh + fuck drama while im out here ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment