Monday, July 13, 2009

a'doggg<3

k this is gna sound like rly homo, but fuck it, i love my bestfriend :D her name's Andrea Leanne Carenzo Vasquez (bahahah!) & she's legit been there for me since 6.12.00 , yeah fucking 9 years nagggger & when you've known a person for that long, you get attatched - hahaa, i tell her pretty much everything & she knows me so well.
=] she finishes my sentences, we like to follow people we hate, we do the most asshole things to eachother, like have saliva fights! omfg eww hahahah and she tells the people i like, how i feel for them - its coool, cause i blackmail her like crazyy when it comes to "hey part 1-6" LMAO insider ;] i remember when we snuck luis insider her sisters house and she punched me in the booob in the dark and i bitch slapped the fuck outtta her. so fucking priceless x) oh & we're the fattest people alive cause we know road runner's menu by heart. also, i was her first girl kissss x) hhollllllla. and oh, we dated for hmm 2 min? lmao it was a bombb 60 seconds hahaha. but i could go on of course cause i got 9 years of memories, but im hungry lmao so yeah i adore my sister/bestfriend/guru :D

1 comment:

  1. ahahha i love you! i made a new posttt about my weekend! ahah read it =]

    ReplyDelete