Saturday, July 25, 2009

randhy & I

fight all the fucking time lmao. no we kiddd, but there's never a second that goes by where we're not disagreeing on something or hitting eachother lolll . if you're wondering, randhy is my older cousin . i haven't seen him in, oh i would say, since i was liiiiike 10 before this trip. that's a fucking tripp man. mostly the reason behind that is, he's just not an outside person kinda. so i don't blame him. i don't like seeing some of my family either, like when my rents are like 'lets go to abuela's house' im like 'nooo thanksss', heheh. i thought it be wiiicked akward, cause we were never the closest in the famm, but omg we have way so much in common, even though he's 22 but i feel like hes my age. - he's flippppin' awesome + hilariousssss. last'night he called me 'the outsider of the group' cause every year previous, esmarlin shary & all my other cousins would go spend summer's @ my relatives house, and i never did. it hurt my feelings -_- but now he no longer thinks of me as the outsider. yay :]

No comments:

Post a Comment