Saturday, July 25, 2009

finallly

i went shoppping! lmao, i honestly LOATHE shopping. i mean so much time, effort & thought goes into it. size, texture, color, appeal like c'monnn man! & especially, where do you shop?! - i know my ass quit shoppping at AJ Wrights 3 years ago, after i seen some girl have the same shirt as me in school one day -_- i h8' that! - but as much as i h8 it, i NEEDED some new gear doood. well since my loving fam gave me 100 bucks for this trip, i went aallll out. & my aunt put 2 of my jeans on her JC penny card, so i was like chyeaaah b0iii :) but i left some mooolah left over so when we visit W. DC, i can buy my fam some gifts :)


oh after the malllll, we all went swimmmming. i'm like a fish in the waterrr. i was on a swim team when i was 6, & after that i didn't swim for a whiile & i forgot/ stoooopid me, and when i got in the water today, it's like i never even forgot :] coool beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment