Thursday, December 24, 2009

it's christmas!

welll, its christmas eve, ahah. i hate christmas, but i looove being with my family. i love my family. my relatives from florida came up here for the holidays :] righttt now, as i type, my little cousin basthi is on the couch with me. i loooove her a ton :] ahh, i wish we put a tree up at my house, but sadly we haven't ): wellll, i know i have been slacking SOOOO MUCH on the bloggging, but a i've said before, laptop broke, wtf am i gunnnna do. i am getting a new one though, once taxes blow up which is gravy :] so i am out of hiatus! ahah, hm let's see, lastnight i gave josh my gift and he liked it a tonnn so that was awesome. uh uh uh yeaap, day dos of vacation and so far it's quite lovelyyy :] lataaaaa. happpy holidays to errrrrryone!

No comments:

Post a Comment