Thursday, December 31, 2009

'10

new year, wuuuuts g00d? i watched the balll drop over the phone with 'nessa pie :] ahaha she was my new years kissss :* welll, i know every year, i always say "this is gunna be MY YEAR" & it ends up NOT being my year. why? cause i build it up to be sucha grr8 year, so yannno what? 2010 is just a new year, and it probably won't be "my year" and that's ohkai! all i know is i'm doing a buncha shit to myself this year, physicalllly so that'll be change, i guess. i hate when people are like "new year, new me" naw. physicallly, it'll be a new me, but overall? i'm still the same ol' Darlanne Fernandez, who's clumsy as shit, and who cries at everything and who prefers being home as opposed to being in public. idk. it's twenty ten & i'm graduating in a year. let's see how shit goes yannnnnnnnnnno?

& btw, i spent my new years at home, eating Wings, sick as fuck. & now i'm on the phizzzone with esmarlin, reminiscing about 09 memories. awesome! oh & i hate new years eve anyways x]

No comments:

Post a Comment