Saturday, November 7, 2009

gauges

soo, i skipped a size & went to 10's instead of going to 12s & honestly, WORST MISTAKE. so i'm in the caaar with aric & andrea, being videotaped nonetheless and i'm thinking "oh, it's just a size, this will be cake" but oh nooooo. i started wailing, screaming and hitttting the seat lmao. aric loooked so embarrrasssed! plus, there was a car parking next to us, which heard alll my babynessss. & that was just the right ear. the left ear hurt just as bad and my face got wicked hot. a tear even came outtt :x but idc, i'm kinda glad now that i skipped a size. i'm thinking i should go from 6s to 2s next month buuut, idk! i'm hoping to get bigg by mid december or early january. hahah my mom already knows i gauged my ears, buut she doesn't know i want like double zero's. she's gna murder me x) oh welll, they're hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment