Sunday, September 20, 2009

soo one of my dogs wake me upp, w. her annoying barking & i go to the living room, & i called for my other dog, ronnie. he didn't run over to me like he usually does. i check the laundry room, not there. under my bed, nope. my mom's room, brother's room, sister's room, nowhere to be found. i start panicking. i check all the doors and one of them is wide open. i freaked. it wasn't the first time my dog has ran away outside. my dog has ADHD & he's extremely hyper, which worries me. last time he did this, we couldn't find him for 3 hours. i got my sister to help me look for him around the neighboorhood. i called my dad, and he told me to keep looking till' he came back home, i didn't know where the fuuuck my mom was, & i was on the verge of tears cause i fucking love my doggggs more than life. so after about oh, 20 min of looking, my mom finally calls me :

me: hello?
mom : si, que estas pasando?
me: i can't fucking find ronnie, idk what to do!
mom : pero darlanne, el esta con migo!

now, if you're not hispanic, the last thing my mom said was 'but darlanne, he's w. me '



i wanted to shoot her.

i fucking yellled at her, and then i felt like the biggest weight just lifted off my shoulder.


mmm' apparantly, my mom took him for a walk the whole time.


-_- next time, i'm going to call my mom if i don't find my dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment