Monday, August 17, 2009

back from hiatus.

lmao, that was quick (; welll, on friday, which was the night i arrived home, it was brutal. 11 hour long ride home. omg. when we came to my house, me & esmarlin ran upstairs & jumped on our moms. hahaha my mom dyed her hair black, my dog got huuuger & my little bro stayed the same, lol . it was soo great seeing everyone again, having everyone reunite in my house. like i'm not a family person at all, but that all changed this summer. i've learned to appreciate my family & love them unconditionally, no matter how fucking annoying they get. buut i decided to stay over esmarlin's house, & my cousins johnny & randhy came along. it was sweeeeet cause my aunt left the house to ourselves that night (: my friend josee came over, since he lives right up the st. it was nice, just calm. the next day we all drove back to my house & stayed there the whole day. me, randhy, esmarlin, my bro brian, cousin josh & johnny locked ourselves in brian's room, playing Guitar Hero for like ever! (: i kicked ass, duh. i never wanted that night to end, cause i didn't wanna say bye to my family. but the time came, and it came time to say 'bye' to my cousin randhy, who i was the closest to. randhy wasn't just my cousin, he was my bestfriend out there. we talked all the time, i was always in his room, he taught me how to play piano & how to find my perfect pitch in singing. he taught me so many things & opened up my eyes to new perspectives. i honestly looked up to him & when i had to say goodbye, thinking back on our memories, i choked up. and cried into his arms, again. it wasn't the first time i've cried to him. i told him we'd talk every day & that even if i got annoying, we'd HAVE to talk. i said goodbye's to johnny, who was also crying, and my aunt , uncle & other cousin chris. me and esmarlin stood outside, watching the van drive by. and when we got upstairs, we cried endlessly. i'm crying right now, as i type. virginia was the best thing that ever happened to me. i can't wait to go back.

1 comment:

  1. And I am crying as I read what you typed. Sounds like an awesome time!! I love those kind of moments!!

    ReplyDelete