Monday, July 20, 2009

so0o0o

this is how shit's beeen l8'ly here in vir-gyna (canadian talk) lmaoo

- we've been going to alottta swimming poools, & parks & such
- we've been able to get randy out his rooom to watch movies w., listen to new music, scare us & play these neat / addicting ass games .
- i play some sort of mario game everyday & im never sick of it.
- me, e&d are nocturnal mo'fos
- i'm not as homesick as i was a week ago
- i beast on foood here, causing me to gain another person on my body
- i excersize at least twice a week w. esmarlin
- & i've been reading alot here. 'speciiallly harry potter & the deathly hollows

everythingsss gr8' heree :] my lil cousin chari's coming here tmrw' & im kinda excited to see her <3

& oh, this is prettty damn random but i misss my darling rican homo's <3

(JR & JF) - who don't fucking keeeep in contact. bitch'asses. love you? hahah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment