Tuesday, July 28, 2009

just 1 sign.

at my lowest point yet, i was on the phone w. andrea, venting about my current situation & she was telling me how she + her friend cassandra were in the same love rut as i, & they asked for a sign and it worked. so andrea's all like 'just ask for a sign if you're lost. it'll work' & im like 'okaay suuuuuure', but then i thought, you know , why not? so i asked for a sign. & immediately right after, i started looking for certain places that sign might be given to me in, & andrea says i'm not supposed to look, it has to just happen & it doesn't happen right after.

the next day i got the sign. i won't specifically say what it was since that certain person dick'rides my blogger (JK) but he see's this. all i gotta say is this awesome quote from Kill Bill :

revenge is a dish best served cold.

;D

No comments:

Post a Comment