Thursday, July 16, 2009

day 3

welll i know, ive been slacking on the daily blogss so lemme regroup - yesterdayy, i woke up around 3.30 . force, right? haha totallllllly. my aunt&uncle toook me, my cousins & grandma to some military base pool. you see, my Uncle Jay works in the military & whatnot, and they move around alot like crazy, but thats besides the point - anyhoo, this pool's mad exclusive & you need to be like a navy/marine/military person or family to swim in it & shit, when i seen the pool im like "hells' yeah this is exclusive" it was some maaaad nice, long pooool & they had like tons of blue laying down chairs, reserved for people. & they had a slide tooo :] i was in thereeee! haha. then after we went to the market & my aunt let us get ANY FOOD our fat hearts desired & i fucking like jizze in my pants - lmaooo! i got about everything digestable ;] hahaha & i beasted on that shit lastnight. omg speaking of lastnight, esmarlin wanted to get the DS from the living room, & we heard our other cousin Randy's door open, but yeah we went to the kitchen & it was quiet as fuck & we're like "where did randy go?" & right after we said that, a loud ass BOO & a hand touched my shoulder , & outta fear i punched esmarlin in the face ACCIDENTLY ! when im scared, punching is my number one reflex for some reason , and esmarlin fell to the flooor & like blacked out for a goood 2 min LMAO! i was like omg sorrrrrrrry! hahaha x] oh & then around 4, i TRIED watching Eagle Eye, but i was too confused, and too damn tired. i snooozed hardbody after that

No comments:

Post a Comment