Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Andrea

is my bestfriend indeed, but she's not my only one.
& i honestly h8' how it's such a problem how close we are.

Daniris Pacheco + Josh Rodriguez are my other bestfriends who i adore w. all my heart.
Kim Panagopolous+ Alicia Davis are my rly' close friends who i love just as much, but i've known them the shortest.

& Esmarlin is my cousin, but she's like my other half. & we've known eachother all our lives.

i don't put Andrea up on a pedestal. i love all my buds equally & for their own reasons. i have a different relationship w. each person. but honestly i gotta say when i look into the future, i see myself always being friends w. Andrea. not that i'm saying i can't be friends w. everyone else, but if we've been bestfriends for this long, w. all the shit we've been thru & i can still cry to her like i did the first day we met, then that'll never change. we're 10 years man. & it's gna keep going. put up w. it or shut the fuck upp.


No comments:

Post a Comment