Saturday, July 4, 2009

6 most embarrasing moments, all in one day.

alllrightty, soo me & daniris goto DD's in st vincents' hospital, and from the moment we steppped in that hospital, humiliation shiiittted on me.

1) when we sat down and a8' our fooood, the some hottie DD's employee was near us, and i tried saying soemthing and a piece of egg fell o the side of my mouth, and my dumbass looked at the employee and he was staring. EW ]:
2) i was mocking daniris, and making like disgusting mentally retarded faces, and a turned around to fix my shirt & a doctor and his family openly stared in horror at me.

3) when i went to go buy an egg&cheese sandwhich, i was so nervous cause the guy was o'd cuuute, so this is how it went:

guy: hi, how can i help you?
me:. uh.. hi can i get a, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
guy: ....
me: im soo sorry, uhm hi can i get BAHAHAHAHAHAH
guy: (rolls his eyes,) ...
me: omg no, okayuhm HAHA, id like an egg&cheese on a bagel please
guy: okay (walks away annoyed)
daniris: (LHAO)


4) i was soo annoyed about the fact that i made an ass outta myself at DD's so when we were leaving, i randomly kicked a moving door, thinking it would open but it didnt and we just stood there and some old guy at the desk gave us a wierd look and i just busted thru the emergency door .

5) when we were walking , we came across 2 dooods on a bike, and i choked on my coffee and i started fucking coughing my lungs out to the point where i like dropped to the floor.

6) i tripped over my sandals walking in plumley in front of maaad plumley guys.




FML lmao

1 comment: