Sunday, June 28, 2009

my little brother

soo about a month agoo, its lyk idk 6ish and im late for the bus, but im still contuing to blow dry my haiirrr. then my lil bro (brian) walkss in to brush his teeth and this random convo just popped outta nowhere:

brian: darlanne, do you believe in the big'bang theory?
me: uhh huh?
brian: well, do you believe in God?
me: uhm.. yeah ; why?
brian: cause i don't
me:... okay. ha, uhm why?
brian: cause hes stupid

k soo hearing' this kinda shocked me. not cause he said God's stupid, or anything cause at one point we're all gna find our own religion and create our own minds, but the fact that he's 11 & he knows what the big bang theory is and i dont? it's dissapointing on my part lmao. & about a few min ago i asked him if he still believed in it - he believes in a mix of both , which kinda gets me thinking now.

none of us will ever know how humans evolved, and how shit got here- we could say Evolulution or God all we want, but we'll never rly know will we? its confusing but i love the face that my brother's creating his mind and opinions at an early age. ily brian :) you're inspiringgg;*

No comments:

Post a Comment