Thursday, June 25, 2009

last day of esquela

k soo it's the last day of schoool & my dumbass forgets to take my phone off silent mode and i end up waking up at 6.50 . im thinking FUCK. cause my bus to downtown leaves at 6.20 and my school bus leaves at 6.30 - so i text daniris and im lyk " d00d i dont think imma go to school , i have no ride" & being my savior that she is, picks me up around 7ishh . so then after we pick up her sister & drive her to job corps, which is like half an hour away, so we get to school at about 8, cause we wanted to kill time, since we DESPISE our 1/2 block. so i goto Ms Lupafya & i put my assignment due for my counselor, behind her desk. yeah my counselor Kate? the most radest counselor everrrrr! she made me do a collage over the weekend and put shit on there to describe myself, and i worked rly hard so i didnt want it to get fucked up, but anyhooo, i goto my 1.2 and everyone already got their grades, so when he hands me mines, i legit wanted to choke a bitch. here's what is said:


BIOLOGY - 61



wtf. I WAS PISSED -_- my asshole teacher, mr hippert k? told me i got a 75 because i did some shit projec for him which turned my F to a C, lyk a week before finals. now, going into finals, they take away 10 points cause' theyre idiots . but on my bio finals? i was one cocky son of a bitch, cause i hate my little cheat sheats and shit so i was all set, & expecting lyk a B on my final grade. so so wrong ]: because of my many absences, i lost credit so i have to do mastorie next year which fucks up my senior year, cause i failed bio 1 and they STILL passed me onto bio 2, when i didnt even finish mastorie for bio 1 ! FML lmao.


so moving on, after seeing my grade i was lyk "FUCK THAT MAN" (in my mind /:) & made up some excuse to leave the room . so i went to kim's class & she was pretty much all by herself , so i went in & sat w. her . alicia joined us afterwards. so we're in her class, & her teacher's mr halper, who's also my 4/5 history teacher and kim's been feeling pretty negative about her history grade for a while, but we all thought she's pass cause she's a good student, ya know? k, so mr halper calls her up there to give her her grade, & me and alicia go up too & he immediately says "no, kim. i need to speak to you in private" & right when he said that, kim's face went from content to a homocide victim's in a milisecond flat. apparently, he gave her , DRUMMROLL PLEASE!


a 63.

:O :O


k, i thought I was hated by mr hippert. no, mr halper mustve DESPISED her, to not give her 2 extra points; it was a douchy move.* -


so the bell rings for 3rd period, which i have w. daniris & josh .


so this whole year for geometry me , daniris & josh have been in our own little world, laughing & being distruptive in class, hardly doing anywork, and for finals? geometry finals fucking murked us d00d, lyk FOL's cause we didnt know shit and we either guessd everything or left most blank. so when he was passing our grades out, we were all certain we'd fail & that meant, if i failed geometry, im considered a JunMore and that would fucking suck balls. so when he gave our grades, we decided to count to 3 and flip our grades over. k so we're lyk 1.......2.......3!


we turned em over & automatically josh said " i got a 64" LMAO when he said that i was lyk "fuck that, what did i get?" & i looked at the left side for quarter 4 & it said 55, and i mistaked it for final grade so on the spot , a tear came down my cheek bahaha but then i looked at the right side and it said 65 so i fucking jumped out my seat and screamed lyk a little bitch! then i look at josh's and it said 74, not 64 that fucking dumbasss lmao and daniris got a 75 so we're all screaming & jumping up and down cause we passed the hardest class! & then i go over to mr goldstein and attempt to hug him & he completely done's me off so im like alriiiiiight at least im passing! so gassed :D


aand then some shit goes down. after 3rd everyone all agreed to leave school after 3rd period to go to friendly's and shit. soo we all meet up, except for d'aven, esmarlin & josh. josh went to his 3.4 lyk an idiot, esmarlin was stuck at lunch and couldnt leave & we didnt know wtf d'aven was so we went to ms mendez's empty room to try and figure out a plan, but i turned around and mr neives was there so im lyk "shit, we're screwed" and since there was 8 of us, it looked rly suspicious so he's lyk :what are you guys doing here.?! where's your class?!" & jenn, being the worst liar on the face of the planet, says "oh, uhmm ms mendez went to graduation" STOP THE FUCKING CAR. jenn? graduation was 3 weeks ago. you fucked us over' lmaooo. and then she says oh we're in ms uman's class and so he follows us there right, and everyone was shitting bricks, and me & jenn was in the front so my plan was to head for the door & run, and fucking jenn was in front of me, scared shittless, walking slower than ever so i push her and go "jenn fucking run!" & so we run ! and he attempted to chase us but didnt and me and jenn trip over eachother and just started dyyyyyyyyyyyyinggggggg. lmao . so we hide out at the gym and whatnot, evryones texting us saying they got bagged and got kicked out blablahblah and so we find esmarlin, d'aven & josh and run out thru the front door, while kim's moms park outside the front. so im thinking lyk "how the fuck are we fitting here"? and i see daniris, d'aven & andrea squished in the back trunk,- me,. demetria, alicia, josh & jenn on the second row & kim, esmarlin and her mom in the passanger/drivers seat . sooo hilarious, we looked lyk mexican criminals ;) we could hardly breatheeee. so we get to friendly's and we count up our money and it adds up to about 90 bucks, and we have 11 people. it wouldtnve been enough, so me andrea josh & esmarlin, since we had the least amount of money, left to mickey's/. then after we chilled at josh's house for a bit, then me & esmarlin walked back to school to go get my project. then i hadd'an appointment at 3 so since we were mad early, we killed some time at andrea's house. so then we walked to my appt. and i talked to Kate about my collage, last days, friends, love blahblah the usual & then she says since she knows im so interested on wanting to make a difference in the world, she wants to get me involved in some oranganizations so im lyk YIPPPPEEEE [: . so around 4ishh we head back to andrea's & get a ride to esmarlin's house to get a ride from her mom/my aunt to go to the movies. so we go to showcase ( FUCK YOU, I STILL LYK SHOWCASE!) & watched Year One . ehh, it was alright but i had a hilllaaariousss time throwing guacamole & josh and esmarlin w. andrea ;] when the movie was over, we were freaking out cause we had no ride home, and me & esmarlin already told our moms that andrea's older bro would take us home, even though it was a lie, so we were fucked. sooo we thought of ditching cabs, hitching rides w. old strangers and even asking the cops to take us home, lmao. instead my aunt just caved and took us home. YUPP that was my tuesday :]

No comments:

Post a Comment