Sunday, June 28, 2009

booob partyy!

sooo it's saturday morning' and andrea's mom wakes us uppp cause andrea had to work in the morning soo its about 10 am & im exhausted -_- but we get dresssed, blahblahblah & her parents drive her to work & drive me to daniris's house , since she just had her breast reduction and we were all gna go over her housee to hanggg. so i go in & my lil pumkinn looks so in pain, and has maaad padding in her booob ): <3
PhotobucketPhotobucket

k i knowww the right boob still looks bigger, but thats cause of the padding! regardless she still looks beauutiful :] kim and alicia comee thruu and they baked a cake... A BOOB CAKE! bahahah. the nippple was mad black & we mopped that cakee hahah. i a8 the nippple ;] it was go0o0od - it was just the 4 of us, cause andrea hadda work, josh left to NY & jenn went to Jersey for a funeral . soo then we played Life & kim fucking forced it by suing me lyk 5 times, taking all my money, leading me into bakruptcy and i came deadlast -_____-. but it was coool cause i had 3 baby boys & 2 were twins ;) soo couple hours go byyy and idk what comes over Jessi (daniris's older sis) but we all start having the most interesting/awesome/heartfelt convo between us 5 & igotta admit it was pretty cool hahah;* oh & it rained lyk craaaazy yesterday too, might i addd. but yeah kim & licia left & me + daniris played the sims :] & jessie left to go to olive garden w. her bf miguel ;soo then we ordered pizzza and slept on the couch till 12, when daniris's mom camee and let us sleep in her room ; i was fucking gassed cause her rooms maad cold & her bed's lyk bieng on cloud fucking 9 :D we played unoo, which she straight whuppped my ass in. and we watched maaaad MJ video's and started crying ): then Jessi came back from olive garden and we just chilled in the room, and stayed up tilll 3. idk wtf happened, but when i woke upp , i had a puddle of droool on the bed, on my hand & side of my face. it was soo gross i wanted to gaggg!- then my mom pickedd me uppp around 12 & ive been bloggging ever since about my weekend ;]

1 comment: