Tuesday, June 30, 2009

back!

dooood! kay, i havent blogged for maybe ehh 2 days & ive been miserable not blogging - my frigggin dad took the laptop to work for 2 days since he had overtime , i swear im lyk a person whos been a cutty for lyk most of their lives and has made it thru the whole weekend w.out the drugs . im lyk scratching my neck and convulsingg , lmao x) no but i swear im lyk rly addicted to bloggging! crazy huh ? oh & apparently by most recent blog has attracted some negativity towards people, especially certain gf's of the people i wrote about. lyk seriously? c'mon now, stfu causeee this shits lyk 2 years olddddd' muahah eh idc . its my motherfacking blogg & ill write whatever i choose to write about. am i an idiot for writing about former love intrests? i think soo but it makes me laugh just thinking back on em . i think itll be my most favoritest blogg ive ever written ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment